Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday April 19th

Good Morning!

It's Monday and I'm here, not for long though as I am not feeling well today.

It was a good week...a tough one, but good. It's hard enough struggling with your weight alone, but add all the other stuff you deal with on a daily basis and then the unexpected crap that always seems to creep in and you have just given yourself a boatload of excuses why eating anything and everything is a good idea...that is until after it's in your belly. I, for the most part was able to side step the over-doing it.
Things are moving in the right direction once again and I have a new loss to report, I think the scale is getting on board and this morning I checked in at 174! A two pound loss for any week is step in the right direction, but for such a stressful week it is an amazing accomplishment. I also have had to retire some of my pants and pull out some that I have not been able to wear in a very long time. The best part is that it really hasn't taken a ton of effort to accomplish this; the changes have been so small anyone can incorporate them into their lives.

All in all it was a great week and I am looking forward to having another...after I get over this bug.

Until Monday, Smile Often

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment