Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday April 26th

Happy Monday!

Well here it is another Monday morning, April seems to be flying by. Both my daughters are waking up in Jamaica, blue sky's and warm water...next time I'll go with them. Although it may be a little cloudy and the local weather report tells us that we can expect rain, we still can choose to have a wonderful day. I think that I'm going to have a great day...since I can walk without a lot of pain this morning I know I'm going to get around much better than I did the last few days. Life is, after all what we make of it and our lives are a reflection of our attitude and our choices...I'm choosing happy.

Tough week for exercise aside the scale reported in at 173 and once again the small changes have paid off. Now I know I could do a ton of different things to make my weight loss go a lot quicker, but I also know with everything I have going on in my life right now, the small changes are what seem to fit. The last thing I want to do is try to cram so much into my life that I get overwhelmed and quit making any progress at all. Actually what I hope happens is that these small steps keep moving me forward until I am ready to fly.

I have noticed a change in my face, legs and butt, not however in the spot that troubles me most...my belly. Maybe this week I can put in some time towards helping that move a little faster...no pressure, it would just be nice not to have this belly bulge now that some of my old clothes fit my lower half.

So last week was a win and I'll take it. This week I'm going to work towards having many wins in my life...I'll let you know how that goes.

Have a great week and I'll talk to you on Monday.

Smile Often

Barbara
LifeTude

No comments:

Post a Comment