Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15th

Hello!


Sorry for the delay in posting...I've had a bit more than usual on my mind and my plate the last week and I have had to get a little creative with coaching myself through all of it.

Still holding my own, no new weight loss to report from Monday but I have a feeling that this coming Monday will be a better day for the scale...although no weight gain isn't a bad day for the scale either. A couple of weeks ago Sally Humphries, a friend of mine who writes a news letter to help people discover healthy all natural ways to better take care of their health, reported that scales lie...I'm truly inclined to believe this. I know the scale has reported that my weight has stayed the same over the last two weeks; however my clothes tell me that things are shifting a bit. I am currently able to wear clothes that I haven't been close to wearing in a very long time. Having said that I must admit the one place where I would truly like to see inches disappear from is still causing me to struggle with what shirt I wear. Yes, it's my belly, and it still has a long way to go.



So although I may have had a couple of tough weeks with no loss to show for them, I have learned once again that by adopting small changes that fit within my lifestyle I was able to maintain my lower weight without much of an effort, this is good news.



Things haven't settled down much for me but I have been able to slide in another change and I think that it will help the scale on Monday. It feels pretty good knowing that once the scale starts moving down again it won't be starting over from square one. I don't know about you but what has happened with me over the years is I would start a diet, lose a little weight, give up and end up putting it all back on plus a couple pounds and then try something new. With my current focus on smaller changes it seems as though the "Yo Yo" string finally broke.



Well since it is Thursday and Monday is just a few days away we shall see how things go, I have a good feeling about this.


Have a great weekend, Smile Often and we will see you on Monday.


Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment