Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st 2010

Good Morning!


Well today will be day four, since I started pulling my actual eating plan together so I think we can skip the measurements until next Monday. I did however get on the scale yesterday and my day three weigh was…183! One pound three days, I think I’ll take it, and if we want to get technical we could say 182.8 but I rounded up. Not bad for the first few day, not bad at all. I figure as long as I’m going in the right direction It’s all good.

I have to admit I didn’t hit the ground running. However I never thought I would, which is why I chose to combine the plans that I did…quality, I want it to last. If I do have a week where I lose big great I’ll take that too, but for now I’m happy with 1lb.

I made some small changes that wouldn’t take too much effort to work into eating and life style and that I can continue to build upon. Here is a list of the changes I made so far:

1. Increased my water intake and added lemon juice to it.

2. Started taking all the supplements that I had previously listed.

3. Eating slower put my fork down between every bite. Giving myself time to notice when I’m full.

4. Cut out almost all Splenda (I just can’t give it up in my morning tea…yet). Not sure if you are aware but Splenda, Equal, and Sweet-n-Low all cause stomach bloating and can cause you to hang onto belly fat.


That’s it, that’s really all of done the last few days. This week I will be adding in a few more steps and some exercise. It’s a busy week for me so I know I am going to need to push to get some exercise in. I also want to add in the meditation CD from I Can Make You Thin. Those two things alone will be a challenging since I am always giving up what little time I put aside for myself…can’t do that now need to learn to put myself first once in a while and practice a little “extreme self care”.

I have a couple of stressful weeks coming up so it’s going to be interesting for me to see how I manage, but I am excited…I’ve lost 1lb! So many of you are on the same journey and I would love to hear how you are doing. Maybe something you’re doing will help one of the other readers…or maybe it might help me.
See you on Monday March 8th, I will be down a few more pounds and have my new measurments.

Smile Often,
Barbara
LifeTude/testimonials
Life Lessons

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, This is an interesting way of sharing, a good way... All I can say is that, for me, once I get going, I do not want to stop. Once I start exercising, I feel so good afterward, that it sticks with me and I am already looking forward to the next day, to feeling that good again. There is a domino effect as well; If you feel good, you don't have the cravings as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol thanks so muc for sharing. I can relate to the feeling good and the domino effect, I think where some of my trouble comes in is when I make an exception...and what I have learned through coaching other's is; we all need to be very careful when we make exceptions to any of our "rules"...they also have a domino effect.

    ReplyDelete